Sunday, January 9, 2011

Random Thoughts

I was looking over all my Japanese blogs in google reader and clicked on someone's twitter link. I think I should get a Japanese twitter account. The tweets are just long enough to give me bite sized amounts of kanji with kana practice as well. Then I got thinking about having a Japanese name to tweet with. In school I always had a foreign name to match my foreign language study. Momo and Eiji have Japanese names. Since both of my daughters really have Japanese names I feel like could have one too. I am choosing between few different names. I know it is highly unlikely that anyone in real life will use it but I want one just the same. コスモ is just not doing it for me. I will settle for hearing おかあさん or ママ. In high school french we also did a whole project creating a French persona and life. I may do that too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment