Friday, January 7, 2011

Doramas That I Have Watched

I am currently a Dorama addict. I am surprised that I can say that. The first one I tried to watch was painful to me. I couldn't get past the first 15 minutes. That Dorama was Gokusen. After that I was watching Keyhole TV and caught a rerun of Proposal Daisakusen in the fall of 2009. I was in love! Even with no subs I could kinda know what was going on and that was so great. I have watched it again twice through once with English subs and once raw. I have to admit that I do cheat. I watch every dorama through the first time with English subs on and then if I like it I watch it without.

Here is my list of doramas to date. Some are still in progress listed most recently to oldest:

  • At Home Dad: アットホーム・ダッド / Attohômu daddo
  • Tokyo DOGS: 東京DOGS / 最悪で最高のパートナー / The Worst and Best Partners / Saiaku de Saiko no Partner
  • My Boss My Hero: マイ★ボス マイ★ヒーロー / 我的大佬我的英雄
  • Shiroi Haru: 白い春 / White Spring
  • Dare Yori mo Mama wo Aisu: 誰よりもママを愛す / I Love Mama More Than Anyone
  • Tumbling: タンブリング / 新体操が、オレ達をオトコにした / Shintaiso ga, oretachi o otoko ni shita
  • FACE MAKER
  • Juui Dolittle: 獣医ドリトル / 獸醫杜立德
  • Reinoryokusha Odagiri Kyoko no Uso: 霊能力者 小田霧響子の嘘 / 靈能力者 小田霧響子的謊言
  • Ogon no Buta: 黄金の豚 / 私たちが払った税金を追え!/ Watashitachi ga Haratta Zeikin wo Oue!
  • Hana Kimi (Complete): Also known as Hanazakarino Kimitachie / 花ざかりの君たちへ / For You in Full Blossom / Ikemen paradaisu
  • Q10: Also known as キュート / Kyuto
  • Binbo Danshi: 貧乏男子 / ボンビーメン / Bomb bee men
  • Gokusen: as ごくせん
  • Freeter, Ie o Kau.: Also known as フリーター、家を買う / 家族、やりなおし / Kazoku, yarinaoshi
  • Tiger & Dragon: Also known as タイガー&ドラゴン / Tiger & Dragon
  • Moyashimon: Also known as もやしもん / Tales of Agriculture
  • Ninkyo Helper: 任侠ヘルパー / Care Worker Gang / The Chivalrous Helper
  • Unubore Deka: うぬぼれ刑事 / Conceited Detective / I sentence you to marry me. / Detective Lovesick / 自恋刑警
  • HAMMER SESSION!: Also known as ハンマーセッション! / 叩き直されたい、生徒(ヤツ)はどいつだ! / Tataki Naosaretai, Seito (Yatsu) wa doitsuda! / 震撼鮮師!
  • Gakeppuchi no Eri:  崖っぷちのエリー / Kono Yo de Ichiban Daiji na 'Kane' no Hanashi / この世でいちばん大事な“カネ”の話
  • Natsu no Koi wa Nijiiro ni Kagayaku: 夏の恋は虹色に輝く / Summer Romance shines in rainbow color / Summer Love Shines in Rainbow Color
  • Nihonjin no Shiranai Nihongo: 日本人の知らない日本語 / 日本人不知道的日語I
  • Give My First Love to You: Also known as 僕の初恋をキミに捧ぐ / Boku no Hatsukoi wo Kimi ni Sasagu / 属于你的我的初恋
  • Tsuki no Koibito: Moon Lovers / 月の恋人 / 月之恋人
  • Gold
  • Happy Flight
  • Around 40: 注文の多いオンナたち / Chumon no Oi Onna-tachi / Demanding Women
  • Hotaru no Hikari 2: Hotaru's Light / It Is the Only Little Light in My Life / Light of the Firefly / ホタルノヒカリ 2 / 螢之光 2Naka nai to Kimeta Hi: 泣かないと決めた日
  • Sunao ni Narenakute: 素直になれなくて / Hard to say I love you
  • Hana Yori Dango Final: Fainaru / Boys Over Flowers: Final / 花より男子~ファイナル~ / 花より男子ファイナル
  • Hana Yori Dango Season 2: Boys Before Flowers 2 / Boys Over Flowers 2 / 花より男子 2
  • Hana Yori Dango: 花より男子 / Boys Before Flowers / Boys Over Flowers
  • Love Shuffle: ラブシャッフル
  • My Girl (TV Asahi): マイガール
  • Ohitorisama: おひとりさま / Party of One
  • Real Clothes: リアル・クローズ
  • Oh! My Girl: オー!マイ・ガール!!
  • Atashinchi no Danshi: アタシんちの男子 / My Boys / More Than Family But Less Than Lovers / 家族以上、恋人未満 / Kazoku Ijo, Koibito Mimanl?
  • Attention Please: アテンションプリーズ
  • Buzzer Beat: ブザー・ビート / 崖っぷちのヒーロー / Gakeppuchi no Hero
  • Nodame Cantabile: のだめカンタービレ
  • 1 Litre of Tears: 1リットルの涙 / Ichi Rittoru no Namida / One Litre of Tears / A Diary with TearsAbsolute Boyfriend: 
  • Zettai Kareshi / 絶対彼氏 / Kanzen Muketsu no Koibito Robot / The Completely Perfect Boyfriend Robot
  • Hotaru no Hikari: ホタルノヒカリ / Glow of Fireflies / It's Only Little Light In My Life
  • Proposal Daisakusen: Operation Love / プロポーズ大作戦

None of these have been terrible. I left those off this list. I just think they are so much fun though they do have the drawback of making me crave onigiri and sushi because I feel like I become Japanese when I am watching them. I should calculate how many hours of listening this makes. Anyway I will probably over time write up reviews of these.

0 comments:

Post a Comment