Thursday, January 6, 2011

OK, Kanji Time! Day 1 Take 2.

I have been continuing on with my lameness for too long. The newest member of our family is now 5 months old. I am running out of excuses. Also the eldest is going to be starting kindy next year hopefully in the Japanese program. She would then be in class with Japanese kids with Japanese mom's for me to hang around with. However having Japanese friends will be more likely if I can speak at least some Japanese. My goal is to get caught up on my RTK reviews and get back to adding new Kanji and catch up on my smart.fm reviews. Gotta do it. I also need to do a write up of all the Doramas I have watched. I am curious how many hours I have logged of listening and watching doing that. I have watched a ton and my tastes have really changed. I also want to post about the podcasts and blogs that I follow even though I don't understand them beyond random Kanji, katakana and single word phrases. Oh I also started a Tumblr inspired by Kanji & Tea.

0 comments:

Post a Comment