Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Squee! HQ Video!

I am so excited/happy/goofy about my day yesterday. I Found the best place on earth. Okay maybe it is not the best place on earth but it is pretty great. I went to Mitsuwa. I have ben meaning to visit and check it out for a while, but this was my first time. Inside Mitsuwa was the the best thing. HQ Video! Seriously the place is amazing! They have every drama available for rent and quite a few available for sale. They also have Japanese movies and Japanese versions of English movies. I was able to get a previously viewed うぬぼれ刑事 with bonus commercials for $24. I thought it was serendipity because I was going to write a post about my favorite actors and Nagase Tomoya / 長瀬智也 is at the top of my list. He is gorgeous and hilarious. I wanted to buy more, but I had forgotten my wallet at home and The Hubby only had $25 on him. I will be back though. Mitsuwa was especially awesome because walking through the store for an hour I recognized quite a few of the songs. As I was leaving they played イチブトゼンブ which almost made me play air guitar in public like I do when I hear it in my car. The cafe also had some cute magazines and sewing books. I liked it because it was not nearly as intimidating as being in stores in Little Tokyo. Definitely motivates me to get going faster on my Kanji. Not be able to read things really pisses me off.

0 comments:

Post a Comment