Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Seriously Bad Handwriting

I have been going through my kanji only writing each character a few times like Heisig suggests, but I cannot read anything I write. I don't feel like I am getting the stroke order correct on some of the more complicated ones like Dr. and Measuring box. Also I am fairly sure that the proportion of all of the characters I am writing are incorrect. How on earth is the best way to get good Japanese handwriting. Do I need to go out and buy the lovely grid paper I always see at Kinokuniya or can I practice on my computer with my lovely wacom tablet? I would love that because then I could save a lot of paper. Maybe I should look for some kanji work sheets or something. I must figure out something quickly before I learn to read 1000 kanji and then have to start over with being able to write them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment